There really isn't much for me to say. I am a bit nervous about tomorrow...not so much the minor surgery for the port, I can handle that, but beginning the new chemo. All the unanswered questions make me nervous. How will I react? will it be successful? How long will I have to be on it? There are no answers at this point which I find to be challenging. But I will forge through and think positive, good thoughts.
There will be an update tomorrow so you know how things went.
Love to you all.
June 26, 2008
No Clogging or Flogging please...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dearest Shelly,Unknowns for sure, but you will weather them just as you have done up until now. You will come through it and amaze yourself and the drs. It is what I see in your future. Years ago I saw myself in the future as being overweight with a slight double chin. And boy did I get that right. So seeing into your future is easy for me.So Hang in, chin up. Boy do we all love you, and know this will all work out for you. Love Unk E
Hi sweet Shelly,
I'm thinking of you and wishing you a smooth and relatively uneventful day. I hope you know what I mean by "uneventful." I always find it a bit easier to deal with facts than with the sorts of things that I imagine when I am waiting for information so I understand very well how you are feeling about today and this new round of treatments. I share Unk E's sense that you will do very very well and that you will continue to amaze yourself and the doctors! Lots of love, Alice
Okay Shelly, It's the 9th inning; the bases are loaded; and we need a grand slammer to win the game. I can't think of anyone that I want more than you up at bat. You've proven yourself time and time again and it won't be any different this "at bat." We're all rooting for you. Go get 'em tiger! Love, Lore & Hutch
Post a Comment