October 14, 2009

Still Waiting

Got to MGH in Chelsea for Shelly's PET scan by 7:30 am. Then off to MGH where we thought we'd learn the result of the PET scan before the CAT scan scheduled for 11:00. We never heard about the PET scan but the CAT scan was done so I'm hopeful that it means the PET was good news. We're still waiting to hear about the PET for sure but Shelly nevertheless is scheduled for five weeks of daily radiation starting on the 27th.

More when we know something. And thanks again for all your concern and support.


2 comments:

Alice Freed said...

Hi Shelly. I just out out of class and checked for news and saw this. What another long day for you. I'm waiting with you, fingers (and toes) crossed. Just wanted to say that I love you. Alice

Anonymous said...

Hi Kiddo, hope all goes well for you today,we are stll in Hilton Head, it poured all day yesterday, and today is cloudy, I sent something to you on tues, maybe it will come today or tomorrow. We leave Sat a.m, and I drive aunt Sally to High Point.We are thinking about you all the time. Love UnkE