7:15 MRI
8:00 Blood test
9:00 Dr. B visit
9:45 Chemo
MRI exactly the same as six weeks ago. Lesions no larger and since headaches are not a major problem it's good news.
Blood looks fine so it was ok to have chemo today.
If, in three weeks after the next scan and the next chemo things are stable we will consider every 4 weeks.
All in all a good day
April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such good news to come home to! I teach late on Tuesdays and got home at a little while ago - around 8:45 - exhasuted. Logged on just now (haven't had dinner yet) and was delighted to read this. Oh good good good. So so glad.
Much love to you Shelly. GO SHELLY! Love to everyone else too.
Alice
Hi Shelly, I called for the news last night as hadn't had chance to log on, and dad told me the good news. I am not into athletics, but following you is like watching the ony sport I do watch sometime,it's golf, and following you is like watching Tiger Woods, he always seems to be able to turn his problem shots around and come out ahead, so you and he are much alike...You go my little TIGRESS neice...you will win the big one yet. Love you Uncle E
Post a Comment