
A better day today. Shelly is feeling much better after four pretty rotten days. Maybe we'll be lucky and stay on an even keel at least until her next round of chemo.
And Buddy was feeling a little neglected so here he is, wishing you all the best. "Ruff"
He and Oliver have become fast friends.
6 comments:
Hi Shelly ...soooo relieved to hear you are feeling better. I X my fingers before opening the blog wishing to hear good reports. Did the realtor thing in Az today and looked at 3 houses, could not afford to buy one so may as well not afford to buy 3, but it is a bit of an education. Would be nice to own a home to escape to when it gets cold in Ohio. Did the little package we sent arrive yet? Love ya, uncle Ern.
Hi Shelly,
So glad to hear you're feeling better. You can kick that chemo's @#%. I admire your courage and strength.
Hugs from me and wet slobbering
kisses from Mollyana.
Love,
Bambi
HI Bambi,
Yeah, I'm gonna kick that Chemo's @#%...Thank you so much for the great chuckle on that one
And thanks to Mollyana too...Oliver gives the best slobbering kisses but there's nothing like a baby.
Please hug and kiss her for me
Love,
Shelly
bonjour shelly - things seem a little better for you and that makes me smile. the sun is out here and there too. so, if you're feeling a little better, how about the next massage?
let me know.
more gentle hugs with you in my heart. love, barbara
I'm working on that...Promise.
Oh Barbara... you are just so sweet
You know that I feel your hug every time you say "hug you".
And yes I do feel better yippy
Love you so,
Shelly
Hi Shelly
This is Carl trying to get onto the blog with a nice message of cheer - FOR YOU! Pam has sent lots of messages to you but they don't show up on the site - cause we don't know why ???
Anyway, she thinks I am going to be able to make this work, but we know differently, don't we! And, it would appear that if we don't get something up on the site soon, you will be unavailable tomorrow as it is scheduled to be V-Day ... and that apparently will take a long time..
All the best to you ... we hope to see you & Oliver jogging up the street soon! Stop by on your way!
Love,
Pam & Carl
Post a Comment