July 29, 2008



What a Difference a Day Makes

Shelly stopped taking a drug she was taking for her hot flashes (Effexor) and she's like a new person. After just one day! Not perfect mind you but compared to the past five days, like night and day. We'll take it.

She drove to a crafts store today. A good sign.


2 comments:

Alice Freed said...

Thank goodness. As I told Judy by phone, when I looked up the drug that Shelly was taking, it listed as possible side-effects depression, anxiety (and worse) and SWEATING (!!)

SO so glad that you are feeling a little (a lot?) better today Shelly.

Anonymous said...

The headline read, and I sighed with relief....What great news. We just got back from seeing a neurology specialist , a referral we got and went to Colubus to Ohio University Medical Center. He need to see more of Sally"s records before he can advise us on any further course of action for old Sal,,,,love and keep progressing, bury the rest of the Effexor...Unk E